SYSTEM DESIGN & INTEGRATION
Augmntr designs and integrate custom sensing and computing solutions to provide the best imagery and data to support Augmented Reality and AI/ML tasks.
Augmntr’s Advanced Sensing capabilities provide a breadth of industry expertise amongst the team’s experience developing stabilized optical imaging systems. The highlights below provide some additional capabilities that allow for Augmntr to continue to develop some of the most advanced sensing capabilities.
- Expertise in stabilized sensors- HW and SW
- Optical and Opto-Mechanical System Design
- Multi-Spectral, Multi-Modal Sensor
- Combine passive EO/IR ISR with Hyperspectral or LIDAR
- Other sensors for DRI (Partners)
- Partner with Optic/OptoMechanical design for critical design and integration
- Partner with Turret/platform supplier for actuated, stabilized bench and integration/test/quality
- Provide real time information processing and visualization expertise
The purpose of the VTCPS SBIR Phase II project is to develop a Virtual Reality (VR) test cell presence system that provides real time three dimensional (3D), multi-spectral, and test data access to test hardware and support systems while testing is in progress in a remote environmental test cell.
Army researchers use a drone-based multi-sensor system to enable standoff detection of explosive hazards using machine learning techniques.
Augmntr proposes a SAIPAN solution of a scalable system capable of running on either a small handheld system or on more capable devices on a large vehicle, craft, or ship.
Using the Virtual Reality headset and software configured to allow usage in a moving vehicle. Rather than look at a tiny 2D screen, operator can look “through” the vehicle and see a giant projection of the camera.
The proposed Aircraft Wiring Augmented Reality Exploitation (AWARE) capability gives NAVAIR maintenance teams the ability to leverage today’s COTS AR devices and utilize them to scan a subject MV-22 wiring harness, utilize a computer-assisted lookup capability and determine with high confidence the identity of the subject wire bundle.